Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Off To The Land Of Oz

I got this from my oldest niece, and it's just too good not to share. It's not a political statement on my part, it's just damned funny.

~ * ~


Four U.S. presidents got caught up in a tornado... and off they whirled to the land of Oz.

When they reached the Emerald City, they went to find the Great Wizard.

"What brings you before the great Wizard of Oz?"


Jimmy Carter stepped forward and timidly said, "I've come for some courage."


"No problem!" said the Wizard. "Who's next?"

Richard Nixon stepped forward. "Well, I think I need a heart."


"Done!" said the Wizard. "Who comes next before the great and powerful Oz?"


Up stepped Dubya and said, "I've been told I need a brain."

"No problem," the Wizard said. "Consider it done."

There is silence in the great hall. Bill Clinton just stands there, looking around, but didn't say anything. Finally, irritated, the Wizard asked, "Well? What do you want?"


"Is Dorothy here?"




"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." ~Mae West

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*howls at laughter, given weird looks by coworkers*

Sherrill Quinn said...

*G*

Sherrill Quinn said...

It's good, isn't it, December? :)

T.A.Chase said...

lmao