Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tomorrow At Indulgence


The first installment of my story, All's Fair, will be up tomorrow at Indulgence, the group blog of Indulge Authors (Jenna Howard, Kate Lang and myself). All's Fair is the story of Rissa Mazziolli and Nick Thorne, two people who have been in love with each other for years.

What's the problem then, you ask? To put it bluntly, Nick.

You see, Nick's a homicide cop with nearly 20 years on the force. He's rough, he's tough, he's emotionally scarred. At 40, he believes he's too old for 29-year-old Rissa. He knows she deserves someone gentler and with less baggage than him.

Rissa isn't buying it for a second. She's put together a battle plan to win her man and will use every sensual weapon in her arsenal to ensure victory.

New installments of All's Fair will be up every third Monday. In between, you'll get to read about Andi and Duke (Jenna's story) and Sasha and Frank (Kate's story).

Bookmark our blog. Visit our website, Indulge Authors, where your fantasies come to life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I snuck a peak (because I needed to know if I needed to know anything for my debut next week) and it's good.

Nick...grrrowf.

Now I'm off to work on Duke.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, friend. Just that little bit, and I already know that Nick is gonna be fun to write.