Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pisces: Redemption Cover And Release Date

Check this out:


Is that a gorgeous cover, or what?!? I'm so excited about this book. Well, I'm excited about all of them, but this will be my first book. Which is a little strange, as it's the last story I submitted in 2005. The last will be first. :)

What makes it even more special is it comes out the day before my birthday. Yes, I'm a Pisces. Purple is my favorite color (go figure, since Amethyst is my birthstone).

I'm sharing the spot with Rae Morgan, who's been absolutely super, bringing her promo expertise and contacts to bear with this newbie. We're working on a giveaway that will knock your socks off. But I can't say any more, 'cause it's a secret. Sssshhhh.

Man, I love that cover. Makes me wanna write a mermaid story...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo...let's hear it for Pisces! We so rock.

April Martinez does amazing covers. I love my Scorpio cover. Well, I love my WW cover too but Scorpio will always be first in my heart because it was first in the world.

Sherrill Quinn said...

April does fantastic work. I love my cover for Dragon's Bane, which doesn't come out until July--I think that Jinger Heaston did a beautiful job. But there's just something about your first book...

We Pisces do, indeed, rock! :)

smr said...

Yay for Pisces! I'm Aquarius, on the cusp of Pisces, also amethyst birthstone. So when will this book be out? February what? ~Su, inquiring minds wanna know... And congrats again, too!

Sherrill Quinn said...

February 20th is the release date. www.liquidsilverbooks.com :)

Guess what my blog on February 20th will be about?!?