Monday, January 16, 2006

Go Check Out Indulgence

Today is Jenna's first installment of her story My Funny Valentine. Go on over to Indulgence and read it. It's great. Her hero, Kelly--known as Duke because Kelly's such a girly-girl's name--is grrr. That's all I can say. Duke = grrr.

Speaking of grrr... I watched back-to-back X-Men last night. Ooh, Hugh, baby. Talk about the grrr-factor. Every movie I've seen him in, I've liked him. Not necessarily the movie, but him. I think the only movie I really didn't care for was the one with John Travolta and Halle Barry (can't remember the name offhand). Dress him up as an 18th century Duke (Kate & Leopold) and I'm there. Slap a hat on his head and tell him to go hunt vampires and werewolves (Van Helsing) and you can't pry me away. Put black leather and Wolverine claws on him--whoa, ya'd better look out cuz I will bowl you over if you get in the way. I can't wait for X-3!


Another item of note: I'm now part of four blogs. Reflections (where you are now), Indulgence, Torrid Temptations (for WCP Torrid authors), and now NCP Authors (for New Concept Publishing authors). Eventually I may be added to Liquid Silver, although with the number of participating authors, they certainly don't need my blabbering over there.

Well, that's it for me today. Go over and read Part 1 of My Funny Valentine. You're gonna love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you kindly.

Yes Wolverine is very grr. This Summer. Xmen 3. Thank Gawd.