Monday, March 19, 2007

New Look

Well, I finally broke down and went with the new layout feature of Blogger, but I couldn't give up my three column look. Thankfully someone else has already figured out how to add another column and had easy-to-follow instructions online. As did someone else on how to put the picture up in the header area. But from start to finish, there was a lot of cussing in the Quinn household yesterday, I can tell you that much. What do you think?

I'm blogging over at the Deliciously Naughty Writers' blog today--please come over and read the bio and excerpt I have up there.

Have a terrific day!


"Brevity is the soul of lingerie." ~Dorothy Parker

4 comments:

Sam said...

I like the new look, dear lady
:-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Sam. I hope you're doing okay. :)

Anonymous said...

I like it. The colors are nice together. I've yet to cross over that line and use the new blogger tool. Like you, I know there will be lots of aggrivation and cursing once I start down that road. It took a lot of playing (and bad words) to get my blog the way it is now. Maybe one day *sigh*

Sherrill Quinn said...

Marty, you know what the problem is? It's like starting all over again, every single time I do something like this. That's why all the bad words start flying. LOL