Friday, March 02, 2007

First Review For Seasons Of Seduction

I've received my first review for Seasons of Seduction Volume 1, coming March 21st to Ellora's Cave.




Woohoo! Would you look at that?!? 5 blue ribbons at Romance Junkies! The review isn't posted yet, but here's a little snip of what the reviewer had to say about the anthology overall:

"Treat yourself to the newest Cavemen book from Ellora’s Cave, Seasons of Seduction. You just may discover an exciting new genre or author that may become your favorite."

And here's what Chrissie wrote about my story, Choosing Madison:

"Sherrill Quinn thrilled me with this spicy tale of intergalactic love. Madison, Gaelen and Leax practically sizzle the pages with the raw emotion that the reader can feel between them. I really loved this story and hope Ms. Quinn has plans to make this into a series."



*Doin' the muppet flail*


Look for Seasons of Seduction Volume 1 in 3 weeks at Ellora's Cave!







"It's better to be looked over than overlooked." ~Mae West

2 comments:

Sam said...

Sherrill, congrats on everything that is happenning for you!
I'm sorry I haven't been here much lately, but blogging has, well, not been on my mind much (though you and my faithful floggers have!)
You have such a wonderful talent and you're a wonderful example to all of the struggling writers out here - like me!
Thank you, M'Lady!

P.S. I can always count on you to make me smile!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thank you, Sam. I completely understand about not being up for blogging. Believe me, I do.

Glad I could give you something to smile about today. :)