Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Funny

I received this in an email from one of my readers who sends me funny stuff from time to time (thanks, Steph!!):


But do they bloom???

Do they come in different colors?

I wonder about the fragrance?

I wonder if it would help to put those preservative packets in the water.

I wonder if they bloom.

I wonder whether they would look better on the kitchen table or in the entry.

I wonder if they're cheaper by the dozen. (That's what *I* wanna know...)

I wonder if they come long-stemmed. (Oh, I dunno. I think wider is better than longer...)



Captured at 115th and Allisonville Rd. in Fishers (Indianapolis). The sign is real and was up for two hours before someone stopped and told them how to spell PEONIES.


ROFLMAO!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! There can be some funny misspelled signs.

My sister and I wished we had a camera once when we passed a motel that advertised "Check Out Our Rats."

Sherrill Quinn said...

anonymous, that's good, too. Yeah, rats--no thanks. :)

Colleen Love said...

The worst part is when the stems droop. Eventually, it's going to happen. hehehehe...

Sherrill Quinn said...

Colleen, I hear ya. No matter how well you take care of 'em... *G*