Saturday, February 02, 2008

New Review for THE WOLF OF CNOC MEADHA

I just came across this review for Phoenix Rising I, which has my story The Wolf of Cnoc Meadha.



"The Wolf of Cnoc Meadha shows that even the Fae are not always given a charmed wonderful life... I loved how Ms. Quinn showed that even in the fantasy realm many times the mothers still know what is best for their children. Connor and MacKenzie's trials through life only made them realize just how strong their love for each other was and to fight for it. The Wolf of Cnoc Meadha is a lighthearted read that I found to be a wonderful addition to this book."


THE WOLF OF CNOC MEADHA, part of Phoenix Rising I, available now in print and download at New Concepts Publishing!


You can read the entire review at Joyfully Reviewed.


Read an excerpt or buy.

No comments: