Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More On BIAW

Okay, the tally for my first three days of my local RWA Chapter's BIAW:

Saturday: 20 pages
Sunday: 14 pages
Monday: 16 pages

For me to make my goal of 140 pages this week, I need to make up 10 pages today. Oy. We'll see how that goes.

On a side but related note, I did finish the first draft of Heart of the Wolf (my take on the Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale). The rough draft is just under 44,000, which is 6,000 words less than I had planned. Unless I add in a completely new scene, I think this story is going to be at or around 45,000 when finished. And I guess that's okay. :)

I have started my dragon shifter novella, writing 3 pages on it yesterday. Here's hoping today is as productive--or, actually, more productive--than the last couple of days, and they were pretty productive! *G*

No comments: