Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Review for DAMNATION


Here's my first review for Damnation, my contribution to the Edge of Night anthology at Liquid Silver Books:

4 Stars!

"Here is another version of the beginning of the vampire, not the first mentioning Lilith as being the creator. Whatever story I read, she is just one mean bitch, and that is what makes her a great villain... Brianna and Jacques had some great chemistry and they let it loose when the need arose. Sex with these two was erotic and sensual yet playful; they knew how to turn each other on and they were not shy about it. Author Sherrill Quinn was not one that I was familiar with, but I found her style to be pleasing, and I will definitely read her again. Great idea, good editing, and playful characters made this a worthy read." --Stacey Landers, Just Erotic Romance Reviews


Damnation, part of the Edge of Night anthology, available at Liquid Silver Books!


"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities." ~William Arthur Ward

No comments: