Friday, May 11, 2007

Going Home To Mommy

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning (have to be at the airport at 5 a.m.) to fly back to Ohio to spend Mother's Day (and the following week) with my mom and family. My brother G and his wife were also going to go, but G isn't feeling good, so now, instead of all of Mom's kids being together for the first time since Dad's funeral, it's not gonna happen. I wanted some nice memories to replace the not-so-nice ones. Well, maybe next year.

I'll do my best to get the next installment of Keiron's story up on Wednesday, but I may not be blogging regularly this coming week. Hope y'all have a great week!


"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." ~Mae West

4 comments:

Maya Reynolds said...

Sherrill: Have a safe trip and a good visit.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sherrill. You're away, but I TAGGED you on my blog. :-) Have fun!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Maya! I had a great time. Wasn't quite ready to come home yet.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, Chey! Thanks. A lot. *G* I'll have my response up tomorrow.