Monday, January 15, 2007

Boxers Or Briefs?

Remember the old Hanes commercial with Michael Jordan, where the two women are sitting on a park bench watching men go by, and guessing what kind of underwear the guys are wearing?

Well, both styles have their merits. Plain tighty whiteys...



And nice, tight boxer-briefs:


And there's always the "almost off" style...


So, ladies, what do you like to see your guy in? And guys, what kind do you prefer to wear?






"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" ~Mae West

5 comments:

Sam said...

I'm a boxer-briefs man. Comfort & confidence w/out chafing ;-) lol

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, I have to admit, I like seeing a guy in boxer-briefs the best. They're just ... grrrrr.

Of course, I wear big ol' granny panties, so it's not like I have a lot of room to talk about sexy underwear. Well, I *do* have a lot of room... *G*

Sam said...

*blush*

Nicole said...

I like boxers or nothing at all, easy access. LOL.

Sherrill Quinn said...

I'm all about easy, Nicole. LOL