Thursday, February 22, 2007

Recent Keyword Activity

Every once in a while I check my Statcounter data, specifically under the "Recent Keyword Activity" area. Here's the search strings that have directed people to my blog recently:

Urinary tract infection twice in one week (I think I blogged once about having a UTI. Not twice in one week, though!)

Their cocks hard (Um, okay. Yeah. How else would we want 'em? *G*)

Sherill Quinn (Yay! A search for me! Left an 'r' out of my first name, but the search engine didn't care.)

Breast hair nipple virgin drow elf (er, was this someone looking for a virginal elf with breast hair around her nipple? And just what's a drow?)

Gag mouth open submissive (I have nothing to say on this one. It's pretty self-explanatory what this person was looking for.)

Pernell Roberts the vampire myth (And just how exactly is Pernell Roberts (Adam Cartwright from Bonanza and, later, Trapper John from Trapper John, MD, a spin-off from M.A.S.H.) tied to vampire mythology...?)

Romance hands tied (Luckily, I have yet to get an editor who makes me feel this way. *G*)


So, nothing this time 'round that's too icky. Well, other than the breast hair thing...




"Any time you got nothing to do--and plenty of time to do it--come on up." ~Mae West

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of curious about that Pernell Roberts/vampire thing. I may have to google it myself. *g*

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, if you do, Tori, let me know what you find. :)

Anonymous said...

I meant to come back here and report in, but got sidetracked and forgot. Anyway, it turns out there's been this myth for years that Pernell Roberts was in a vampire movie (as one of the vamps). But apparently it's not true.

Not nearly as entertaining as him being an actual vampire. *g*

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks for reporting back, Tori. I just can't imagine Pernell Roberts in a vampire movie. Not at all. Guess it's one of those urban myths that just keeps getting bigger and bigger.