Thursday, February 15, 2007

Good News From Ellora's Cave

No, I haven't had another story accepted. Yet. But I submitted a story to be part of an upcoming collection of Quickies, and it wasn't quite right. My editor has asked me to add another 3,000-5,000 words and resubmit it as a novella.

So there's hope for me yet, to get another book--and soon--with EC.

On a similar note, I'm also just about done with a novella for Amber Heat. It's a sequel to The Claiming, taking up with Kass's brother Ajax, and will be part of the Space Cowboy Pax. It's got capture, BDSM, menage, public sex...you name it. I *think* this Pax is due to come out in the June/July time frame.

Have a good day!





"If all the girls who attended the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised." ~Dorothy Parker

No comments: