Sunday, September 24, 2006

Speaking Of Banned Books...

... or, at least, one that would most likely be banned:


My lovely, Alpha Praetorian is sitting at #2 today in the Erotic category at Fictionwise. And me? Not only am I over the moon, I'm also freakin' #10 in the "Recent Best Selling Authors" category.

I am in shock, people. While I knew I loved my Praetorians, it is exhiliarating to see them so well received by others.

Wahoo!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who's gotten me this far!





"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn." ~Dorothy Parker

5 comments:

Sam said...

Congrats! And thank you for your comments on my blog :">

I finally got the comments working on my erotic poetry site (only took me a few months to realize there was a problem! lol)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Sam, thank you for the comments you leave on my blog. I know people are stopping by, but hardly anyone ever comments. I appreciate the time you spend here. :)

Sam said...

I know the feeling, Sherrill, I have the same problem on a couple of my blogs.
So many look, but are afraid to talk... hmmm... a puzzle :-)

Loretta said...

This would be a terrible thing to happen to a blind person. For they can't really defend themselves. The man called her by name so it makes you wonder who and why he is kidnapping her. I enjoyed reading this first chapter an am looking forward to the second one.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks for stopping by, Loretta. Glad you're enjoying my cowboy. LOL