Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm On The Cover Of RT!

The October issue of the Romantic Times magazine arrived in my mailbox yesterday and I quite unexpectedly tore off the blue plastic wrap to find--*gasp*--my name is on the cover!

Here's a picture of the cover, although you can't read my name on it. :(


Yep. That's right. L'il ol' me made the cover of RT as part of the feature about New Concepts Publishing's 10th anniversary--they have the two covers of the celebration anthologies, Phoenix Rising I and II--and I have a story in Phoenix Rising I (which is the bottom cover--my name's the fourth one at the top of the cover).

I'm just so tickled, I can't hardly stand myself. LOL

It's like a rock star being on the cover of Rolling Stones... or more like Mike in Monsters, Inc., with his little eyeball body mostly covered up by the bar code. But, hey. It's still there! LOL




"It's better to be looked over than overlooked." ~Mae West

6 comments:

Jan Springer, Erotic Romance Author said...

Squeee! Congratulations, Sherrill!

I'm looking at the cover right now as I type. lol
The model on the covers is a hunky hunky hunk. ;-) I want him!

jan :-)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Cathie and Jan!! :)

Sam said...

Very cool, Sherrill! Congtrats!!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Sam! :)

Angela's Designs said...

I'll definitely have to get a copy of the October RT! Cool.

Sherrill Quinn said...

It's way cool, Annalee. *VBG*