Thursday, July 12, 2007

Leftovers

Okay, I still have a few movie quotes that no one got. I'm listing them here along with a hint--the actor who spoke the line...


2. "I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" (Jack Nicholson) ~As Good As It Gets (Colleen)

4. "I don't make things difficult. That's the way they get, all by themselves." (Mel Gibson)

5. "He would have to have an enormous Schwanstooker." (Teri Garr)

14. "When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!" (Clint Eastwood) ~Dirty Harry (kis)


So, okay. Does that help? :)



"I only have 'yes' men around me. Who needs 'no' men?" ~Mae West

4 comments:

Colleen Love said...

Hi Sherrill!
Is number 2 from the movie "As Good as it Gets?"

Sherrill Quinn said...

You got it, Colleen. :)

Anonymous said...

14--is it Dirty Harry? If it's not actually Dirty Harry, it's at least gotta be a Dirty Harry movie.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Kis, you got it. It's from Dirty Harry. :)