Friday, July 13, 2007

Follow Your Passion


We're having a guest author day at my readers group Follow Your Passion--tomorrow from 9-9 EST. (What was I thinking?!? That means I have to be up and coherent with the ball rolling at 6 a.m. my time. Oy!)

My guests will be:

Ann Cory (Ellora's Cave and Whiskey Creek Press Torrid)
Kate Hill (Ellora's Cave, Changeling Press, New Concepts Publishing and others)
Tara Nina (Ellora's Cave, The Dark Castle Lords and Wild Rose Press)
April Reid (Amber Heat/Amber Quill Press)
and
Sloane Taylor (formerly with Triskelion and very soon to have a new home!)

We'll be sharing excerpts, chatting with readers, and offering up yummy contest prizes, including some free books. So join us and follow your passion!



"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." ~Angela Monet

No comments: