Friday, June 01, 2007

Yahoo And Me...Not A Good Mix?

Well, Wednesday was a scary day. Somehow--and I don't know how--I managed to lock myself out of my readers group. From Wednesday evening until yesterday morning, I wasn't listed as group owner, but I was the only moderator. Except...I had no moderator privileges.

Don't ask me how it happened. I have no idea. None.

I sent Yahoo Support a hysterical plea for help. They actually responded to me yesterday morning with an email saying they couldn't duplicate the problem and, therefore, couldn't help me. Thanks. A lot.

But, however it happened, it worked itself back out. I'm now the owner of my group again. And, to be on the safe side, I set someone else up as moderator, so she'll at least be able to approve memberships, etc.



Technology and me... Sometimes it just ain't a pretty picture...


~ * ~

Head on over to Sierra's place today for a crazy Birthday Bash. I'll be there from 6-9 p.m. EST, once I get home from work. It's gonna be fun! So come on over!



"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't." ~Marilyn Monroe

No comments: