Too Old to Trick Or Treat?
You know you're too old to trick or treat when:
- You get winded from knocking on the door.
- You have to have someone else chew the candy for you.
- You ask for high fiber candy only.
- When someone drops a candy bar in your bag you lose your balance and fall over.
- People say "Great Boris Karloff mask!" and you're not wearing one.
- When the door opens you yell "Trick or..." and can't remember the rest.
- By the end of the night you have a bag full of restraining orders.
- You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
- You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go trick or treating:
- You have to keep going home to pee.