Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Saturday's RWA Meeting

This Saturday, my local RWA chapter is hosting two incredible women who happen to be incredible speakers as well. In the morning, Maya Reynolds is coming up from the grand state of Texas to speak to us about the good, the bad and the ugly in the publishing world. I'm hoping she'll be able to clear up some confusion that some members have regarding self publishing and vanity publishing, as well as talk about the pros and cons of epublishing and print publishing. Our afternoon speaker is Connie Flynn, a veteran author and educator from Phoenix who's going to speak on Beginnings, Middles and Ends.

If you're in Arizona, I promise it's a day you don't want to miss! You can read more about it at Saguaro Romance Writers website.

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

I wish I could go! Both to see Maya and visit with you, Sherrill. :o)

Someday.

Colleen Love said...

I agree with Maria! Wouldn't it be fun to have a plot party with Sherrill! hehe

Sounds like a great speaker line up!

Hugs,
C~

Sherrill Quinn said...

I wish you could both be there! How much fun would that be?!?