Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tipsy Tuesday

Persevere. That's my tip for today. If you want it badly enough (whatever "it" may be), keep after it. Never give up. And don't let anyone tell you your dream is silly or frivolous or stupid. Pursue it. Always.


"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." --Gail Devers

"Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." --Ashley Smith

"What is not started today is never finished tomorrow." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other." --Douglas H. Everett

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." --C.S. Lewis

3 comments:

Kara said...

Thank you for posting this...just some things I needed to hear right now!!!

Especially the "never too old" part and "fight for your dreams."

Colleen Love said...

I'm with Kara on this. Thank you for posting your words of encouragement, Sherrill! I can really use them! *sigh*
Well, as the old army cadence goes... drop your cocks, pick up your socks and let's move! I have a plan brewing...

Sherrill Quinn said...

You're both welcome. I know I need to hear this every now and then, and I'm not all that different from anyone else! So I thought I'd share. :)