Thursday, November 15, 2007

My First Book Signing

This Saturday, November 17th, from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. at the Barnes and Noble on Broadway here in Tucson. Not sure I'll have many books to sign, though, as the person at B&N didn't contact Ellora's Cave in time to order books from them--and although I went ahead and ordered some books myself 4 weeks ago, they have yet to arrive. I also ordered several copies of Phoenix Rising I and The Praetorians anthology from New Concepts but don't have those, either.

So I'll be taking the few copies of Seasons of Seduction Volume I and Zodiac: Water that I have. What'll be sad is if I go back home with them, so if you're in Tucson or the general vicinity on Saturday, please stop by and buy a book from me. I'll throw in my autograph for free. *G*

Barnes & Noble
5130 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, Arizona 85711
(520) 512-1166

In addition to me, Denise Agnew (who writes yummy erotic romantic suspense), Roz Denny Fox (a terrific author who writes for Harlequin Presents, Harlequin American and Harlequin SuperRomance), Elaine Charton, Barbara White Daille (another Harlequin author), and I know there's at least one that I'm forgetting. Anyway, I'd love to meet any of my readers who can make it.


No comments: