Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Enchanted



This movie made for a fun afternoon. James Marsden played a handsome--if somewhat dim--prince, Susan Sarandon performed wonderfully as the wicked step-mother, Patrick Dempsey was cute (does he really have to do anything more than look good?) and Amy Adams played the part of the naive and outrageously optimistic bride-to-be with believability.

I'm happy to say this is one I'm happy to have seen in the theater (as opposed to wishing I'd waited 'til it came out on DVD).

If you've seen it, what did you think?

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Loved this movie!! I was even humming the song after the movie. I never do that! LOL

It's going into my video library when it comes out.

Sherrill Quinn said...

It was such a cute movie, wasn't it, Maria? Several LOL moments. I think I'll be buying it, too. :)