Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My First Ellora's Cave Book...

...is in my hot little hands. Woohoo!!! It's so purty! LOL

I've already had my first request for a signed copy, from a friend of my sister's. She even offered to pay me for the autograph. An offer I declined, by the way.

And just because I can't get enough of staring at the gorgeous cover...


You get to stare at it again, too! LOL

And here's another terrific review, this time from Sarah at A Romance Review:

4 Roses! "This story is just plain fun... Gaelen, Leax and Madison make a charming triad and it's obvious that more than lust brings them together. Respect, humor, and growing emotions all help this unusual situation seem not so out of the ordinary."


Choosing Madison, part of Seasons of Seduction Volume 1 - available at Ellora's Cave!


~ * ~

Hey, come on over to SEx today and read excerpts and chat with the authors of the Edge of Night anthology. I'd love to hear from you!



"The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy." ~Florence Shinn

2 comments:

Maya Reynolds said...

Whoo-Hoo!!! Congratulations, Sherrill. The cover IS beautiful, isn't it? Looking forward to getting my hands on my own copy.

You go, girl!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Maya! I still get all giggly when I look at it. LOL