Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Funny

More Maxine...
1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It's called 'Ministers Do More Than Lay People'

2. The difference between the Pope and your boss, the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.

3. My mind works like lightning--one brilliant flash and it is gone.

4. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.

5. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and the ice, well, it really chilled the mood.

6. It used to be only death and taxes. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.

7. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.

8. My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.

9. A blonde said, 'I was worried that my mechanic might try to rip me off. I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn signal fluid.'

10. Definition of a teenager? God's punishment....for enjoying sex.

11. As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way...

2 comments:

Colleen Love said...

OMG those are so awesome! Especially number 8! LOL... Sadly true!

Sherrill Quinn said...

I had my numbers off, Colleen, so the number 8 you referred to is now number 7. :) And you're right. Unfortunately.