Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Funny

Some of the pop artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.

They include:

Bobby Darin ---
Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash

Herman'sHermits ---
Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker

Ringo Starr ---
I Get By With a Little Help From Depends

The Bee Gees -- -
How Can You Mend a Broken Hip

Roberta Flack---
The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face

Johnny Nash ---
I Can't See Clearly Now

Paul Simon---
Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores ---
Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom

Marvin Gaye ---
Heard It Through the Grape Nuts

Procol Harem---
A Whiter Shade of Hair

Leo Sayer ---
You Make Me Feel Like Napping

The Temptations ---
Papa's Got a Kidney Stone

Abba---
Denture Queen

Tony Orlando ---
Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall

Helen Reddy ---
I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore

Leslie Gore---
It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To

And Last but NOT least

Willie Nelson ---
On the Commode Again



LOL!

No comments: