Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Review for WICKED OMEN

"A dark, passionate story that enthralled me from the first page!"




"Wicked Omen took me on a passionate story through Sparta, thousands of years ago. Ms. Quinn brings the Sparta legends and battles to life with brilliant descriptions and fast paced action. Kalla is a strong and admirable woman who has known many hardships. She is now faced with the possible loss of her family and the fact that she has fallen in love with the enemy. Nikoloas is a dark, warrior vampire, with an unbelievably tender side that touched me to the core. I was deeply touched by each of these people and was hoping that all would turn out good for them. I will be looking for more from Sherrill Quinn and looking forward to reading more of her vampire romance!" (Melissa, ParaNormalRomance.org)

You can read the full review here.

Read an excerpt or buy here.

No comments: