Saturday, December 30, 2006

Reviews For Phoenix Rising I

"PHOENIX RISING I is a brilliant compilation of short stories from five talented authors. With more than one sub-genre represented in this anthology, every reader is sure to find a story or two (or five) to love. Don't miss this entertaining (and did I mention smokin' hot?) anthology. This is one purchase you won't regret." --Lori Ann, RRT Erotic


"5 Shamrocks! (The Wolf of Cnoc Meadha is) a funny and quirky story by an imaginative and fresh author, with plenty of sexual tension and amusing characters and situations to keep the reader enthralled. Recommended. " --Lee M., CK2S Kwips and Kritiques

Read an excerpt or buy.




"Life's just a merry-go-round. Come on up. You might get a brass ring." ~Mae West

4 comments:

Sam said...

Very cool, Sherrill! I hate to admit that I haven't read the anthologies I won yet, but I've not been in the right frame of mind. Life has been more like being on a beach during a hurricane, and I feel the winds trying to rip my flesh from my bones. We'll see if I get to the eye this New Year's Eve - I plan to, but it takes two...
Happy New Year!

Sherrill Quinn said...

I understand, Sam, believe me. Hang in there, buddy. :) And happy New Year to you, too!

Estella said...

Congrats on the great reviews and Happy New Year!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thank you, Estella! Have a terrific New Year!