Thursday, December 28, 2006

ATONEMENT Is A CAPA Nominee!

Along with some of my favorite authors like Cheyenne McCray, Jory Strong and Mandy Roth, my little novella Atonement is a nominee for a CAPA award in the paranormal erotic romance category at The Romance Studio!

I can honestly say I am thrilled to be nominated, even if I don't win. 'Course, it will be more thrilling to win, but... *G* Anyway, hafta wait 'til February 14th for the winners to be announced. Keep your fingers crossed.


Read an excerpt or buy.





"Don't come crawlin' to a man for love--he likes to get a run for his money." ~Mae West

4 comments:

Estella said...

Congrats on the nomination, Sherrill!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks, Estella. :)

Vivi Anna said...

Congrats Sherrill! Well deserved!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Thanks so much, Vivi Anna. Nice to see you here. :)