Saturday, September 24, 2005

Another submission

It's amazing how the butterflies in my stomach turn into Godzilla-sized bogies when it comes time to press the "send" button on an electronic submission. One of the hardest things to do as a writer is not take rejection personally.

And not automotically assume your work will be rejected. :)

While I'm waiting to hear back from Kate Duffy with an offer (see, there's optimism for you!), I'm sending off my submission to Liquid Silver Books for their final Zodiac contest opening (Pisces). A friend of mine made her first foray into the life of the published author by being selected for the Scorpio book (congrats again, Jenna!). She and I will both be published by Whiskey Creek Press-Torrid; I hope to join her at LSB, too.

Keepin' my fingers crossed...

No comments: