Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Upcoming Events

I'm thrilled that agent Nephele Tempest from the Knight Agency is going to be at our RWA chapter meeting this Saturday. I'm picking her up at the airport Friday afternoon and we're going to have a great dinner with members of the board that night, and I know a terrific meeting on Saturday. She's going to share information about the industry and give a workshop on writing a sucknopsis...I mean, a synopsis. If you're close by, you should try to come. You can go to Saguaro Romance Writers to make your reservation!

In a couple of weekends, March 12-13 to be exact, the third annual Tucson Festival of Books kicks off again. I'm presenting on two panels this year, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. This is such a great event. Again, if you're in the area, you should plan to attend. The best part about this is it's free! TFoB has the details.

Have a great hump day!

2 comments:

Colleen Love said...

Oh Nephele Tempest! She is just the nicest person!! Such wonderful energy! I'm hoping to one day sub to her again. I did a loooong time ago and she was so kind! :) I hope you have a great visit and can share lots of helpful info! :) With as much snow as we have, and keep getting, I just might pack up and move in with you! lol

Sherrill Quinn said...

She seems to be really nice, Colleen, though at this point I've only exchanged emails. I'm really looking forward to hearing what she has to say!

Well, wait until after this weekend. We're getting mountain snow/valley rain. Yay! Winter's back. :)