Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Agent Susan Ginsburg

Let me lead off this blog by saying my agent Susan Ginsburg rocks! LOL And not just because she's so good at her job, but also because she's doing me a huge favor by coming to town to speak to the Tucson chapter of Romance Writers of America. Susan is graciously going to share her expertise about the publishing industry in the morning session, then do some critiquing of query letters submitted by several of our members--it's a great learning experience for everyone, even those of us just listening. After the meeting, close to twenty of our members will be pitching their books to her.

Susan and I have been working together since December 2007--and this is the first time we'll meet face-to-face. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it!

If you're in Arizona and can come to Tucson this Saturday, please join us for our meeting at El Parador Restaurant. The meeting starts at 10 a.m.--you can make your reservation online by going to Saguaro Romance Writers website.

2 comments:

Colleen Love said...

I hope it was fun, Sherrill!!

Sherrill Quinn said...

It was great fun, Colleen. And so nice to finally meet my agent!