Friday, October 12, 2007

Most Excellent News!

My authors group, Deliciously Naughty Writers, proposed a shared world series called Dark Pantheon to (and it was accepted by) Ellora's Cave. Three of us who have submitted novellas found out yesterday that our stories have been accepted. Wahoo!

My novella is tentatively titled Wicked Omen (still waiting on title approval) and takes place in 623 B.C. My hero is a vampire descendant of the Greek god Aries (god of war). Zarek is a Spartan--I made sure I wrote the novella *without* watching the movie 300. (I still haven't seen the movie, although my critique group and I are having a Girls Night In tomorrow night and are going to make it a Gerard night--300 and Phantom of the Opera. Can't wait!)

Anyway, stay tuned for more details.

No comments: